COOKIES POLICY STATEMENT
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on a device such as a computer, mobile phone, laptop or indeed any device that can store information. They store the user's information to improve their experience, optimise the website and make revisiting the site easier.
Cookies serve a number of functions on your device which include the following:
· To remember a user and their previous interaction with our website.
· To keep track of information when you input details into an on-line application form.
· Authentication cookies are important as they help to identify users re Donations etc.
· Certain cookies help web pages to load faster and to route information over the network.
· To provide a better experience for our site visitors.
· To identify registered members (for users who register on our site).
· To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
· To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
What personal information do cookies hold?
When you submit data through a form such as those found on the Donate Page, Sacramental Registration Form or Contact Us Page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Cookies can hold personal data including:
· Your computer IP address (unique address to your computer or device)
· Your username
· A unique identifier
· Your e-mail address
· Preferences in relation to language settings etc
St. Finian's Parish is linked with social network accounts on Facebook and Twitter. We can embed widgets from these networks to provide follow buttons, like boxes and stream embeds. This may result in cookies being set by these networks and third parties while using our site.
Facebook provides further information here.
Twitter provides further information here.
Within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use ("third party cookies"), or those from specific websites. You can change how cookies are stored on your device by clicking on the 'Tools' menu in your internet browser.
What cookies are used by us?
A cookie is a small piece of data that may be stored on your computer or mobile device. It allows a website “remember” your actions or preferences over a length of time.
In general, the cookies which are placed on our Wix website may be categorised as essential cookies.
Click here to see a list of these cookies.